Posted: 29th August, 2014
Campaign Objectives and Approach
The objective of the Billy Elliot campaign was to promote, through general awareness, this well-known brand to the London audience and remind everyone of its presence.
Our approach was to obtain the widest possible coverage the Billy Elliot The Musical logo was broadcast on a 24/7 basis from the entire fleet. The red used in Billy Elliot messaging was calibrated in ambient light conditions to maximise vibrancy and colour.
- 2.2 million adverts delivered with a total broadcast time of 3,000+ hours
- Messaging easy to read and vibrant even at distances of 30 metres + in full sunshine
- All London demographics reached
- Exceptional visibility due to strong brand equity and message simplicity
- PR and Photography exposure gained as first TaxiCast advertiser
- Winter furniture & bed sales on @Harrods until 15th of January, make sure to check it out! #DOOH https://t.co/UeF9LtzeB7
- RT @jonsnowC4: Ahead of World Refugee Day tomorrow 20th June: This film, an agonising insight to their plight: https://t.co/vZbtdpUN7O
- RT @wobblyclark: The Daily Wobble is out: https://t.co/vMDe7lOxec Stories via @iburrell @BrightmoveMedia #euro2016 #meltdownfest