Posted: 26th August, 2014
MasterCard Priceless London
Campaign Objective and Approach:MasterCard wanted to amplify their Priceless London campaign and promote several of its key retail partners. Using BrightMove’s sequencing and rotation functionality a series of 6 mini-campaigns each consisting of 3 adverts ensured equal exposure for MasterCard’s retail partners; Madame Tussauds, V&A, London Eye, London Dungeon dand selected Southbank Shows.
- Over 2.5M MasterCard 5 second adverts delivered with a total broadcast time of 1,500 hours
- 0.9 million MasterCard 10 second retail partner adverts delivered with a total broadcast time of 2,500 hours
- Exceptional visibility due to strong brand equity and message simplicity.
- Extensive reach and penetration across all London boroughs.
Campaign Testimonials:“ This was a brilliant and innovative way to deliver an integrated message across London that both supported our main promotion and engaged our retail partners. The accountability is reassuring to enables us to track exactly where our messaging is being delivered”
Kirsty Redfearn, Consumer Marketing Manager, Mastercard
- Winter furniture & bed sales on @Harrods until 15th of January, make sure to check it out! #DOOH https://t.co/UeF9LtzeB7
- RT @jonsnowC4: Ahead of World Refugee Day tomorrow 20th June: This film, an agonising insight to their plight: https://t.co/vZbtdpUN7O
- RT @wobblyclark: The Daily Wobble is out: https://t.co/vMDe7lOxec Stories via @iburrell @BrightmoveMedia #euro2016 #meltdownfest