Posted: 17th December, 2015
West End Shows
Campaign Objectives and Approach
BrightMove media have been working with some of the West Ends most popular musicals in a geo-targeted campaign, taking place around Theatreland.
The campaign dominates this area of London with a 3 in 6 share of voice, shared between three west end shows. The campaign aimed to promote, through general awareness, the musicals specifically to people within the vicinity of the theatres for 5 months.
- Screens displaying 3 vibrant and iconic ads, featuring the logo and images that are instantly recognisable to a London audience
- Excellent visibility around the West End, targeting Londoners and tourists
- 8.7 million views within the geo-targeted area
- Winter furniture & bed sales on @Harrods until 15th of January, make sure to check it out! #DOOH https://t.co/UeF9LtzeB7
- RT @jonsnowC4: Ahead of World Refugee Day tomorrow 20th June: This film, an agonising insight to their plight: https://t.co/vZbtdpUN7O
- RT @wobblyclark: The Daily Wobble is out: https://t.co/vMDe7lOxec Stories via @iburrell @BrightmoveMedia #euro2016 #meltdownfest